Friday, January 11, 2013

Direct Light

 It was very difficult to take this photo with only one hand while setting up a flash light. Im sure it would be a lot better if I had three hands. But still I admire it.
I really admired the way this photo shined on it's shadow. I wan't sure how well it's shadow would turn out because it is see through.

This photo was difficult to take because it was too dark and i couldn't see the shadow very well at first. I then decided to turn on a light in a room near the one i was in.

This is a fake rose from Las Vegas. I thought it would make a good picture and casted a pretty decent shadow.

I didn't know if this picture would work because it lights up. But it ended up working pretty well.







Silhouette

I wasn't sure if using a key in this photo will work because of the holes and the light sinking through. But after I tried it I realized that it looks fine. That's what I admire most about this photo.

I'm not sure it is is obvious, but this is a sea horse. It was a necklace, which made it very difficult to keep still. It wanted to swing and turn around.

This is a Tualatin letter I got from Lacrosse.  I thought it would be cool to see the high schools logo in a silhouette.

This is a bow for your hair. I thought it would be cool to see the outline of a bow in the picture.

This photo is of a rose. I really admire roses and I think this silhouette may be my favorite.







No comments:

Post a Comment