Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tilt Shift
At first when I went to take pictures of this field it was empty and I wasn't sure if I was going to get a good picture. But eventually this car drove by and I snapped a picture. This really worked out for me because I believe the car really puts this picture together.

This picture was taken on my back porch, I decided it would be a good picture because of the different colored trees and the one house on the road that is the center of the picture. I happen to really admire the light post. I feel like the car looks to real though.

 During half time two children went to play on the field. I decided to photograph this because the dark night sky made the lit up field look like as if it was glowing.
This is a photo of my backyard I decided it would be cool if I could make a toy structure look like an actual "toy structure". It was very close up which made the picture a lot harder to blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment